- Form I-9: Employment Eligibility Verification (.pdf)
- Form W-4: Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate (.pdf)
- Form W-9: Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (.pdf)
- EFTPS is a service offered free by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to help business and individual taxpayers conveniently pay all their federal taxes electronically.
- Nevada Commercial eFilings for corporations, partnerships, LLC and anyone who has to file an Annual List, e.g. Annual List of Officers, Annual List of Members, etc.
- Nevada State Business License: Effective October 1, 2009, filing and payment of the State Business License will be processed by the Secretary of State’s office.
- Nevada Tax website where you can now register, file and pay most taxes online.
Call Today 702- 610-9265